Semtech Corporation introduced the 36V TClamp3602P that offers protection for industrial applications against surge and electrostatic discharge (ESD) in a small leadless package. This Transient Voltage Suppression (TVS) array is optimized to protect the industrial data interfaces such as RS-485 and CAN from dangerous transient threats and also minimizes the capacitive loading on data interfaces.
Features of TClamp3602P TVS Diode:
- Transient protection for high-speed data lines to: IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) ±30kV (contact), ±30kV (air); IEC 61000-4-4 (EFT) 40A (5/50ns); IEC 61000-4-5 (lightning) 30A (8/20μs)
- 36V bi-directional working voltage protection
- High surge capability: 30A (tp=8/20μs)
- Protects 2 I/O lines
- Low capacitance (<4 pF line-to-line)
- QFN package: 2.0 x 1.0 x 0.55mm
- Pb free and RoHS/WEEE compliant
The TClamp3602P has been designed for industrial applications where data lines reside in a harsh electrical environment, hence they offer 30A (8x20µs waveform) lightning surge immunity rating. The device also exceeds industry standard requirements for ESD protection, achieving ±30kV air and ±30kV contact per the IEC61000-4-2 ESD standard. Along with these features, the TClamp360P also delivers a low line-to-ground capacitance of less than 4pF and is housed in a small form factor 2.0x0.1mm QFN package. The TClamp360P is available in immediate production quantities. For Datasheets, volume pricing, delivery quote, evaluation kits, and samples contact the Semtech Corporation.