MORNSUN released two new AC/DC Converters, LHE40-20Bxx and LHE60-20Bxx series that offers high isolation of 4000VAC and compatible with their first generation series LH40-10Bxx and LH60-20Bxx AC/DC converters. With these two, the entire LHE series of AC/DC converters now provide powers of 5W, 10W, 15W, 20W, 40W and 60W.
- Universal Input: 85 - 264VAC/100 - 370VDC
- Operating temperature range: -40℃ to +70℃
- High isolation voltage: 4000VAC
- Regulated output, Low ripple & noise
- Output short circuit, over-current, over-voltage protection
- Plastic case, meets UL94V-0
- EMI performance meets CISPR32/EN55032 CLASS B
- Certified to IEC62368, UL62368, EN62368 standards (pending)
- Products with various output voltages are available, the maximum output voltage up to 48VDC
Material normalization, production automation, higher product consistency and reliability, better performance, lead time and price.
2. High isolation
Isolation voltage is high up to 4000VAC, which can effectively improve the product reliability and the system safety.
3. High reliability and complete protections
These series have a MTBF over 300,000 h and provide protections of output short circuit (OSC), output over-current (OCP), output over-voltage (OVP), which not only significantly reduce the failure rate of the converter itself but also enhance the safety performance of back-end power modules and the load in abnormal working conditions.
These AC/DC converters can be used in LED, street lighting control, grid power, instrumentation, industrial control, communication and civil applications.