Semtech Corporation has announced the four-line, 5V RClamp0504FB TVS Diode as the latest addition to their Rclamp platform, they offer robust electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection, and superior surge immunity. The devices use, versatile Transient Voltage Suppression (TVS) array for extensive interface protection, their differentiated performance, and small form factor allows them suitable to be used in data ports for the industrial Internet of Things (IoT) and telecommunication applications.
Features of RClamp0504FB
- Transient protection for high-speed data lines to: IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) ±30kV (contact), ±24kV (air); IEC 61000-4-4 (EFT) 40A (5/50ns); IEC 61000-4-5 (lightning) 28A (8/20μs)
- 5V bi-directional working voltage protection
- High surge capability: 28A (tp=8/20μs)
- Protects 4 I/O lines
- Low capacitance (1.1 pF typical)
- SC-70 package
- Pb-free and RoHS/WEEE compliant
The footprint of the SC-70 package presents PCB space savings and the familiarity of an established multi-line package to the hardware designers. The RClamp0504FB is well suited for use in high-speed differential interfaces. For more information about RClamp0504FB, visit the official website of Semtech Corporation.