Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation has introduced two lens reduction type 1500-pixel monochrome CCD linear image sensors, TCD1105GFG and TCD1106GFG, for industrial equipment. These new sensors provide faster operation of equipment that incorporates sensors, including inspection equipment with monochrome CCD linear image sensors and they consume lower power.
These sensors can be operated at a maximum data rate of 25MHZ and they incorporate a timing generator circuit and CCD driver, they can also provide high-speed operation with few external circuits. The built-in sample and hold circuit lengthens the video output signal period, contributing to easier design for high-speed signal processing.
Features of TCD1105GFG and TCD1106GFG
- 1,500 pixels, 25 MHz (max) data rate, monochrome CCD linear image sensors
- Pixel Size: 5.25 μm by 50 μm (5.25 μm pitch)
- The built-in timing generator circuit reduces external driving circuits.
- The built-in sample and hold circuit extends the video output signal period.
(signal polarity: positive)
- Built-in electronic shutter function: TCD1105GFG only
- Single 3.3 V power drive