The new chip-level DC/DC converter, B0505ST16-W5 from Mornsun is designed to meet automotive and medical application requirements. This fixed input 0.5W DC/DC converter is the SMD device with reinforced 5KVAC high isolation and trimable output voltages of 3.3V, 3.7V, 5V, 5.4V available in a miniature SOIC16 package, with control ON/OFF pin that has a wide operating temperature of -55c to +125c.
The high-isolation, high-pressure B0505ST16-W5 DC-DC converter meets the isolation protection requirements of 2 MOPP, with an isolation voltage of 5000VAC, a system operating voltage of 849VDC, an isolation capacitor of up to 3.5pF, and is designed to meet IEC/EN 60601 standards. At a high temperature of 125 degrees C, the device can be used with a 55% load and can be widely used in industries with high-temperature requirements, such as automotive electronics.
Key Features of B0505ST16-W5 DC/DC Converter
- Strengthen insulation and isolate voltage 5000VAC
- Electrical gap/climbing distance ≥8mm, 2 MOPP
- Wide operating temperature range: -55 degrees C to 125 degrees C
- The output voltage is adjustable
- The built-in soft-start circuit prevents surge current and output overshoot
- Built-in over-temperature protection, overload protection, short-circuit protection
- SOIC16 package
- Meet the AEC-Q100 automotive standard (in test)
- Meet the EN60601 standard
The B0505ST16-W5 is an ultra-small size chip-level power supply that weighs only 0.35g (typ.) and saves customer board space and can be used in a variety of applications.