Alpha and Omega Semiconductor has introduced new high voltage sink protection switches, AOZ13984DI-02 and AOZ13987DI-02 in single small thermally enhanced 3mm x 3mm DFN package. These smart protection switches feature Ideal Diode True Reverse Current Blocking (IDTRCB), allowing no reverse current at any conditions. They also feature 28V absolute maximum voltage with startup SOA management and other protections.
The AOZ13984DI-02 switch and AOZ13987DI-02 switch offer low RDS(ON) (20mohm) back-to-back MOSFETs to block any reverse current under fault conditions. Moreover, these switches use AOS’s advanced co-packaging technology and combine high-performance IC with protection features and high SOA Trench MOSFET.
Key Features of AOZ13984DI-02 and AOZ13987DI-02 Switches
- Operating Range: 3.4V to 23V
- 28V Absolute Maximum rating
- On Resistance: 20mΩ for AOZ13987DI-02 and 33mΩ for AOZ13984DI-02 back-to-back MOSFETs
- Protection features: Ideal Diode True Reverse Current Blocking, Under-Voltage Lock-Out, Over-Voltage Protection, Thermal Shutdown Protection, Programmable Soft-Start, Startup SOA Management
- Package: 3mm x 3mm DFN-12L
The AOZ13987DI-02 and AOZ13984DI-02 are now available in production quantities with a lead-time of 14 weeks. The unit price for AOZ13987DI-02 starts at $0.95 in 1,000-unit quantities and AOZ13984DI-02 is priced at $0.84.