Sensirion has expanded its series of fourth-generation humidity sensors to include its SHT4xI-Digital sensor platform, which is based on Sensirion’s proven CMOSens Technology and has been designed specifically for challenging industrial applications. This series consists of two accuracy versions SHT40I and SHT41I, which offer 5V supply voltage, outstanding reliability, and increased ESD protection.
This new sensor enables seamless integration with its wide operating voltage range, small size, and robust housing and ensures maximum reliability. This sensor platform covers operating ranges from 0 to 100% RH and from -40°C to 125°C with a supply voltage extending from 2.3 to 5.5 V.
Key Benefits of SHT4xI-Digital Sensor Platform
- No low-dropout (LDO) required
- Fastest data transfer, minimum bus occupancy
- Suitable for applications under rough conditions
- Enabling new applications in extreme operating conditions
- Fully functional in a condensing environment, full signal integrity at all times
In addition, Sensirion’s CMOSens Technology provides a complete sensor system on a single chip, with a fully calibrated digital I2C fast mode plus interface.