EdgePro1 from EdgePro is a tiny (32 mm by 16 mm) open-source development platform that utilizes powerful hardware and state-of-the-art firmware based on the POSIX-compliant Real-Time Operating System. Equipped with the U-Blox NINA-W102 communication module, EdgePro1 supports Wi-Fi and BLE communication and the main advantage of it is the full use of the LuaJIT interpreter to develop and execute programs written in the Lua scripting language.
The LuaJIT interpreter uses JIT (Just-In-Time) technology to approach the execution speeds of native C programming when possible. This communication module has powerful open CPU support for customized applications and a built-in antenna. Moreover, an optional security chip, ATECC608A is also available.
- NXP i.MX RT1064 microcontroller with Cortex M7
- 4 MB Flash
- 1 MB RAM including 512 KB TCM
- 600 MHz clock
- U-Blox NINA-W102
- Dual Core Tensilica 240MHz, 520KB RAM, 2MB Flash
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Dual-mode Bluetooth v4.2
- Powerful open CPU support for customized applications
- 8 MB QSPI Flash
- Application firmware programming