Traco Power has released the new TPI 50A-J series which is a 50 Watt AC/DC open frame power supplies series with a 3000 VAC reinforced isolation system designed to meet the ErP directive (< 0.3 W no-load power consumption) and EMC characteristics dedicated for applications in industrial/automation and test & measurement fields.
Extending the existing TPI range this new series offers a peak power function that enables it to deliver up to 140% of the rated power for up to 5 seconds. Excellent efficiency of up to 93% allows a compact design and an operating temperature range (natural convection) of –40°C to +60°C without derating, while going up to +85°C with either load derating or forced cooling.
Key Features of TPI 50A-J Series
- 50 Watt open frame power supplies in a 3" x 1.5" package
- Compact and cost-efficient design
- Peak power function up to 140%
- I/O reinforced isolation 3000 VAC
- Operating temperature range –40°C to +85°C
- No-load input power <0.3W (acc. ErP directive)
- High efficiency up to 93%
- Internal EN 55032 class B filter
- Protection class II prepared
Moreover, high reliability is provided by the use of industrial high-quality grade components and excellent thermal management which makes this series an ideal solution for any demanding industrial devices or space-critical applications.