Saelig Company, Inc. has introduced the Tabor Lucid LSxxx1B Series Analog RF Signal Generators that is designed with high power, fast switching speed, superior signal integrity and purity, removable memory card for maximum security, all the necessary modulated signals for analog communication systems.
The device is available with single-channel signal sources with 3, 6, and 12 GHz models, the benchtop platform provides a 5” touch screen and has a user-friendly GUI to quickly and easily generate required signals, and it also displays all the critical information. The devices are equipped with Ethernet and USB interfaces to enable remote Programming from PC. The Lucid series can also provide narrow or standard signals.
Features of Lucid Series
- 3,6 and 12GHz RF Analog Signal Generators
- Extremely fast switching speed of <100us
- Remotely programmable via MATLAB, Python, LabView, and other software programming environments
- Low typical SSB phase noise of -145dBc at 100MHz, and -132dBc at 1GHz
- 10 kHz carrier offset
- Easy to use benchtop platform with 5'' touch screen and user-friendly GUI
- Small form factor and space-efficient benchtop platform
- AM, FM, PM, Sweep & Pulse Modulation
- Removable SD card for instrument security
The Lucid Series has a dedicated PC software GUI for controlling the instrument functions, modes, and features. They also have drivers for applications in various environments like Lab VIEW, Python, CVI, C++, VB, and MATLAB.
The Lucid series can be used in a wide range of devices that require 5G, radar, communication applications, and in applications that require outstanding dynamic range, fast switching, and pure RF signals, with easy remote programming for seamless system integration.