Aeroh has taken Crowd Supply to launch its new Aeroh One which is a hackable IR remote board that can turn any remote-controlled device into an internet-connected one and supports Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri, iOS/Android App, and IFTTT integration. This board is compatible with the majority of remote controls that operate over infrared has a small footprint which makes it easy to mount on top of the infra-red remote receiver of your equipment.
This board can connect a wide range of existing home appliances to a variety of voice assistants and you can modify ACs, TVs, Projectors, Lamps, and many other types of devices, as long as those devices can work with remote control. Moreover, you can use our mobile app or simply integrate Aeroh One into your Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri, or IFTTT directly.
- 2.4 GHz WiFi (802.11 b/g/n) and Bluetooth® 5 module
- 32-bit RISC-V single-core processor, up to 160 MHz
- High Performance, Low Power AVR® 8-bit Microcontroller
- 16K bytes of In-System programmable flash program memory
- 512 bytes of In-System programmable EEPROM
- Support 20 kHz to 60 kHz IR signals with all data formats
- Photo detector and preamplifier in one package
- 940 nm Infrared Emitter
- 120° viewing angle
- IR Repeater in the default mode
- Record, Reply and Save signals (commands) over mobile app
In addition, Aeroh One has an infra-red remote receiver in the front and can proxy the signals that it receives. It is programmed to emit remote signals based on what your equipment can understand. With this infra-red remote receiver, you can also record custom infra-red signals and program the Aeroh One to work with new equipment.