KP Performance has introduced 900 MHz Omni antennas that are designed for 900 MHz ISM/licensed bands and for ensuring reliable links that are mission-critical in industrial applications. These antennas have an integral N-Female type connector that mounts through the wall of an equipment enclosure, it also features a dual U-bolt mast mounting kit, a heavy-duty steel bracket and a pair of U-bolts for installations on masts up to 2.0” in diameter.
The 900MHz Omni antenna’s construction is done with a rugged 1.58” diameter fiberglass random for durability, aesthetics and long service life. They are designed to withstand the most extreme environmental conditions, hence they are suitable for multipoint, Non-Line of Sight (NLOS) and mobile applications where high gain and wide coverage is desired, typical applications include 900MHz Wireless LAN, SCADA, Wireless Video Links, LPWAN/IoT/M2M, and 900MHz Cellular band applications. For more information about the 900MHz Omni Antennas, visit the product page on the official website of KP Performance.
Features of 900MHz Omni Antennas
- Covers the 824 to 960 MHz frequency range
- Available in both 6 dBi and 8 dBi configurations
- Rugged industrial-grade design to withstand the most extreme environmental conditions
- Vertical polarization
- DC ground for lightning protection
- Heavy-duty steel mounting bracket
- Integral N-Female connector
- Lightweight fiberglass radome