MORNSUN adds 85-305VAC cost-effective AC/DC converters series LDE02-23Bxx to its LDE series portfolio, which is compatible with the previous LD02-10Bxx series and comes with higher isolation voltage and better operating temperature range. With this LDE02-23Bxx series addition, now the entire LDE series provide powers of 2W, 3W, 5W, 6W, 10W, 15W and 20W.
Features of LDE02-23Bxx Series AC/DC Converters
- Wide Input voltage Range: 85 - 305VAC/120 - 430VDC
- AC and DC dual-use (input from the same terminal)
- High isolation voltage up to 4K VAC
- Operating temperature range: -40℃ to +70℃
- High power density, high efficiency, environmental friendly
- Output short circuit, over-output current protections
- Meets CISPR32/EN55032 CLASS B
- PCB mounting, Chassis mounting, Din-Rail mounting available
Advantages of LDE02-23Bxx Series AC/DC Converters
- Better operating temperature, higher isolation voltage
The High isolation of 4000VAC improves product reliability and protects the system effectively. In addition, the lowest temperature is extended from -25℃ to -40℃ without derating at -25℃, so suitable for various environments.
Material normalization, production automation, higher product consistency and reliability, better performance and price.
- High reliability and complete protections
These series have a MTBF over 300,000h and provide protections of output short circuit (OSC), output over-current (OCP), which not only significantly reduce the failure rate of the converter itself but also enhance the safety performance of back-end power modules and the load in abnormal working conditions.
Widely used in the applications of grid power, instrumentation, communication and civilian use.