18650 Li-Ion Charger and Boost Converter Module

Hi, I was wondering if it would be possible to get the PCB file and a more detailed list of the components for the Li Ion Battery Charger and Boost Converter PCB module that you have posted as an article on your site. It was an article post by Ashish Choudhary on June, 5, 2020. On the article is a Gerber file and a broad overview of parts used, although specific part numbers and/or specifcations for the components are not given. If it were possible to get a list of the parts such that I could order them from a site such as Digikey/Mouser etc. that would be greatly appreciated as I would like to try out the board for myself. 

Here is a link to the original article: https://circuitdigest.com/electronic-circuits/how-to-build-a-18650-lith…;

Thanks in advance!

Since i forgot to include it in my original post, my email is damien.jeppson@gmail.com.

Joined March 09, 2021      5
Tuesday at 01:11 PM

I like the details of the article and it's explanation, but I wonder why there is no way to connect to a gpio and tell the raspberry pi when current is dropping so it ca safely shutdown. Right now this is a rather dumb UPS and not very cheap though.

Joined April 24, 2021      2
Saturday at 04:39 PM

The link you provided is not working. Could you share the project?

Joined February 12, 2018      696
Monday at 02:11 PM

I didn't notice the link didn't copy fully, but here is the link to the project.

https://circuitdigest.com/electronic-circuits/how-to-build-a-18650-lithium-battery-charger-and-booster-module

Joined March 09, 2021      5
Tuesday at 01:11 PM

All are through hole generic components except the microusb and the ICs. You could choose the same value, 1/4th resistor from digikey. You can also order the IC since those ics has specifically same type of footprint. However, since this board is constructed by the designer with a mindset to use locally available components, you can buy same rated components from the digikey or mouser.

Start to create the basket and share it over here before placing the order.

Joined February 12, 2018      696
Monday at 02:11 PM