RS-485 MODBUS Serial Communication using Arduino UNO as Slave

I have watch you vidoe and project about the

RS-485 MODBUS Serial Communication using Arduino UNO as Slave

its really greate project...I legend lot of new things about modbus
Further can you share the modbus library and the final codes for the project

I use the codes in the decrition and simulate in the Arduno

but bellow waring massages are appeared and once I run this programe, it not working

Can you please help me

C:\Users\bwijesoo\Documents\Arduino\sketch_feb24b\sketch_feb24b.ino:14:8: warning: 'Modbus::Modbus(uint8_t, uint8_t, uint8_t)' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]

Modbus bus;                          //Define Object bus for class modbus

^~~

In file included from C:\Users\bwijesoo\Documents\Arduino\sketch_feb24b\sketch_feb24b.ino:5:0:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Modbus-Master-Slave-for-Arduino-master/ModbusRtu.h:272:1: note: declared here

Modbus::Modbus(uint8_t u8id, uint8_t u8serno, uint8_t u8txenpin)

^~~~~~

C:\Users\bwijesoo\Documents\Arduino\sketch_feb24b\sketch_feb24b.ino: In function 'void setup()':

C:\Users\bwijesoo\Documents\Arduino\sketch_feb24b\sketch_feb24b.ino:29:21: warning: 'Modbus::Modbus(uint8_t, uint8_t, uint8_t)' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]

bus = Modbus(1,1,4);            //Modbus slave ID as 1 and 1 connected via RS-485 and 4 connected to DE & RE pin of RS-485 Module

^

In file included from C:\Users\bwijesoo\Documents\Arduino\sketch_feb24b\sketch_feb24b.ino:5:0:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Modbus-Master-Slave-for-Arduino-master/ModbusRtu.h:272:1: note: declared here

Modbus::Modbus(uint8_t u8id, uint8_t u8serno, uint8_t u8txenpin)

^~~~~~

C:\Users\bwijesoo\Documents\Arduino\sketch_feb24b\sketch_feb24b.ino:30:17: warning: 'void Modbus::begin(long int)' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]

bus.begin(9600);                //Modbus slave baudrate at 9600

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Modbus-Master-Slave-for-Arduino-master/ModbusRtu.h:385:6: note: declared here

void Modbus::begin(long u32speed)

^~~~~~

Sketch uses 6256 bytes (19%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32256 bytes.
Global variables use 438 bytes (21%) of dynamic memory, leaving 1610 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes.