Microchip Technology has introduced a high-precision voltage reference (Vref) IC for low drift, high reliability and high performance in a wide variety of industrial, automotive and aerospace applications. The new AEC-Q100 Grade 1 automotive-qualified MCP1502 Vref offers a maximum temperature coefficient of 7ppm/°C and -40°C to +125°C operating temperature range.
Housed in a small six-lead SOT-23, the MCP1502 IC features an initial accuracy of 0.10% and is available in 8 voltage options. This low-drift (7ppm max) bandgap-based reference IC uses chopper-based amplifiers thereby significantly reducing the drift and providing high current output. Moreover, the MCP1502 IC is available in the most popular voltage level options from 1V to 4V.
Key Features of MCP1502 Reference IC
- Maximum Temperature Coefficient: 7 ppm/°C from -40°C to +125°C
- Initial Accuracy: 0.10%
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +125°C
- Line Regulation: 50 ppm/V maximum
- Load Regulation: 40 ppm/mA maximum
- Low Typical Operating Current: 140 µA
- 8 Voltage variants available: 1.024V, 1.250V, 1.800V, 2.048V, 2.500V, 3.000V, 3.300V, 4.096V
- Output Noise (10 Hz to 10 kHz): 30 µVRMS
- Package: 6L SOT-23
- AEC-Q100 qualified, Grade 1
The MCP1502 is available in 8 voltage options in 2x2 SOT-23 packages with pricing starting at $1.09.