P10 DMD-2PANEL-CCS C-18F2520__why ended up each panel individually while scrolling

Submitted by saj on Wed, 09/18/2019 - 18:51

hI,
The structure I want to use is 64x16 matrix, ie TWO P10-panels side by side. For that the DRIVER and MAIN two file is attached.
It is working fine in SINGLE-Panel,
but when trying to SCROLL(Right-Left scroll) with 2-Panel, its moving separately(panel wise), not altogether with 2-panel as usual.
Upper Row of the Attached video is showing that problems, right panel's text not moving through the LEFT panel. Instead ended up individually as found in upper part of the attaced vid.

Video here::

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zWcF_26cJeMwnxfGmoomULQlcuWRjWZJ/view?usp=sharing

Code in ZIP here::

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dI-IMXB4548FPD1vwMXojI2jo8wq-6ql/view?usp=sharing

Tnx

I check your code

Text="HH--MM--SS";
      ShowString(8,0,1,0); 

Text="DD-MM-YYYY";
      ShowString(2,8,1,0);
      delay_ms(5000);         

for (i=0;i<64;i++)      
      {
        for (w=0;w<16;w++)    
        {
           LineScroll(w,0);
        }
        delay_ms(30);     
      }

And your video, it seems to work just the way you have programmed. I am confused what you are trying to achive? Are you trying to scroll the 2nd line in the display as well? Providing detials on your pannel and circuit diagram will help 

Joined August 16, 2016      998
Tuesday at 12:29 AM

Hi, tnx for reply..

And your video, it seems to work just the way you have programmed. I am confused what you are trying to achive? Are you trying to scroll the 2nd line in the display as well? Providing detials on your pannel and circuit diagram will help

Not that 2nd line and this 2nd line can be also be scroll changing the value of   // for (w=0;w<16;w++)   to // for (w=0;w<32;w++)  its ok and its not my issue. and i want this 2nd line as fixed/stanstill to be displayed.

#### I am tring to achive, 

As in video, " HH--MM--SS " is on the 1st row and  " DD-MM-YYYY "  is on the 2nd row on 2-panel-P10 Module. And 2nd row is snadstill and 1st row is scrolling.

#### My issue on the 1st row, 

1st row of 1st DMD supposedly showing "HH--M" and 1st row of 2nd DMD "N--SS" , I want 1st Character "N" of 2nd the DMD goes in place of last character "M" of 1st DMD and maintain the scrolling for all character left shift. More clearly, a jpeg has also been attached.

2-Panel P10_Connection.jpg

scroll.jpg

---If it is the issue of //PutPixel() function (placed in driver file) the at startup not showing complete text HH--MM--SS and DD--MM-YYYY.

----Is there any issue of //Linescroll() function (in driver file), the data of 1st row of 2nd DMD not commimg in 1st DMD, Insted Scrolling the data present in each DMD only. 

Please reply if any issue to make u undestand.

tnx

Joined September 28, 2018      26
Friday at 01:20 AM