What type of switch do I need??

Aaron Widmyer's picture


Joined: May 20, 2019

Replies: 0
What type of switch do I need??
May 20, 2019 - 10:33pm

I have a Supermate DC6 LI-PO Battery charger and one of my buttons no longer is working. looks like corrosion took over. either way I am good at soldering to pcbs and can use a mlutimeter, but I am not an engeneer by any means. I just need to replace my non-working switch so I can have my button back. I am hoping a few people here might be able to point me in the right direction. here is a video of the charger sowing function of the other switches. I just need to know how to figure out what type of switch to replace it with.


Thanks in advance!



Jayant's picture


Joined: May 19, 2015

Replies: 210
tactile button
May 24, 2019 - 7:35am

The switch shown in the video is called tactile button. This particular one has longer lead to enclose it into a casing. But you can use any type of tactile button that is available in your local shop and it will work