Touch Switch using TTP224N BSB

babu's picture

Replies: 2
Touch Switch using TTP224N BSB
February 28, 2020 - 10:45pm

Hai

How to retain switch state on/off  after power failure for TTP224N BSB sensor.  Help me how to acheive this.

Thanks.

Sourav Gupta's picture

Replies: 281
You can use an eeprom
February 29, 2020 - 11:00am

You can not store the switch on off status in the ic. You need to store tht info in microcontroller eeprom or in an additional eeprom.

babu's picture

How to use ATTiny85 and TTP224N BSB
February 29, 2020 - 4:48pm

Ok

I have ATTiny85, please help how to use this.

Thanks

Sourav Gupta's picture

Use the eeprom of ATiny85
February 29, 2020 - 6:42pm

It has an eeprom... Use that one to store the single bit value of the status.

babu's picture

Can you describe a small
February 29, 2020 - 6:52pm

Can you describe a small schematic of both ic(I am new to this)

thanks

Muhammad Umar's picture

Replies: 55
ATTiny Controller with Sensor
May 15, 2020 - 7:04pm

Hi Babu! You need to connect output of this sensor with any kind of micro-controller let's say you have ATTiny85 which have EEPROM in it. You need to connect the sensor out pins with digital pins of the ATTiny85 module or IC whatever you want to use. Just configure for the ATTiny85 module drivers in windows OS. After that you can use Arduino IDE to program it. Make some conditions regarding states of the sensor. Upload your program and it'll work. Here I would like to suggest you to get connect with the SSLA platform technical support team for getting better assistance regarding your queries and project support.

Sourav Gupta's picture

you can use the below link
May 16, 2020 - 7:56pm

https://circuitdigest.com/microcontroller-projects/using-pic-microcontro...

The programme for the eeprom in Attiny85 will be simmilar. You need only two IC. 1st is the ATtiny85 and the other one is the touch IC. Connect the touch IC with the microcontroller. The microcontroller already have the EEPROM. Just go through the ATtiny85 datasheet and code it.

Technical Shahzad's picture

Replies: 48
Sensors Monitoring using ATTiny Microcontroller
May 27, 2020 - 4:36pm

Hi Babu! You need to connect the output of this sensor with any kind of micro-controller. Let's say you have ATTiny85 which has EEPROM in it. You need to connect the sensor out pins with digital pins of the ATTiny85 module or IC whatever you want to use. Just configure the ATTiny85 module drivers in Windows OS. After that you can use Arduino IDE to program it. Make some conditions regarding states of the sensor. Upload your program and it'll work. Here I would like to suggest you to get connected with the Sierra Software Ltd. platform technical support team for getting better assistance regarding your queries and project support.

Technical Shahzad's picture

Replies: 48
Touch Switch Sensor Control
May 31, 2020 - 8:29am

Hi Babu! You need to connect output of this sensor with any kind of micro-controller let's say you have ATTiny85 which have EEPROM in it. You need to connect the sensor out pins with digital pins of the ATTiny85 module or IC whatever you want to use. Just configure for the ATTiny85 module drivers in windows OS. After that you can use Arduino IDE to program it. Make some conditions regarding states of the sensor. Upload your program and it'll work. Here I would like to suggest you to get connect with the Sierra Software Ltd. platform technical support team for getting better assistance regarding your queries and project support.