Touch Switch using TTP224N BSB

Submitted by babu on Fri, 02/28/2020 - 22:45

Hai

How to retain switch state on/off  after power failure for TTP224N BSB sensor.  Help me how to acheive this.

Thanks.

You can not store the switch on off status in the ic. You need to store tht info in microcontroller eeprom or in an additional eeprom.

Joined February 12, 2018      696
Monday at 02:11 PM

Ok

I have ATTiny85, please help how to use this.

Thanks

Joined February 28, 2020      2
Friday at 10:39 PM

It has an eeprom... Use that one to store the single bit value of the status.

Can you describe a small schematic of both ic(I am new to this)

thanks

Joined February 28, 2020      2
Friday at 10:39 PM

Hi Babu! You need to connect output of this sensor with any kind of micro-controller let's say you have ATTiny85 which have EEPROM in it. You need to connect the sensor out pins with digital pins of the ATTiny85 module or IC whatever you want to use. Just configure for the ATTiny85 module drivers in windows OS. After that you can use Arduino IDE to program it. Make some conditions regarding states of the sensor. Upload your program and it'll work. Here I would like to suggest you to get connect with the SSLA platform technical support team for getting better assistance regarding your queries and project support.

Joined April 09, 2020      55
Thursday at 02:40 PM

https://circuitdigest.com/microcontroller-projects/using-pic-microcontr…

The programme for the eeprom in Attiny85 will be simmilar. You need only two IC. 1st is the ATtiny85 and the other one is the touch IC. Connect the touch IC with the microcontroller. The microcontroller already have the EEPROM. Just go through the ATtiny85 datasheet and code it.

Hi Babu! You need to connect the output of this sensor with any kind of micro-controller. Let's say you have ATTiny85 which has EEPROM in it. You need to connect the sensor out pins with digital pins of the ATTiny85 module or IC whatever you want to use. Just configure the ATTiny85 module drivers in Windows OS. After that you can use Arduino IDE to program it. Make some conditions regarding states of the sensor. Upload your program and it'll work. Here I would like to suggest you to get connected with the Sierra Software Ltd. platform technical support team for getting better assistance regarding your queries and project support.

Joined May 23, 2020      47
Saturday at 02:49 PM

Hi Babu! You need to connect output of this sensor with any kind of micro-controller let's say you have ATTiny85 which have EEPROM in it. You need to connect the sensor out pins with digital pins of the ATTiny85 module or IC whatever you want to use. Just configure for the ATTiny85 module drivers in windows OS. After that you can use Arduino IDE to program it. Make some conditions regarding states of the sensor. Upload your program and it'll work. Here I would like to suggest you to get connect with the Sierra Software Ltd. platform technical support team for getting better assistance regarding your queries and project support.

Joined May 23, 2020      47
Saturday at 02:49 PM