Hello all, I am new here and not good with electronics and have been trying to identify the three components with the numbered red arrows (1,2&3) as well as their values.
1) ? (It says 998AMF-101 10506)
2) Through hole resistor 22R 1W 5%
Please correct me if I am wrong and appreciate your guidance with number 1 & 3. Hope to get a reply.
1. Audio amplifier or digital audio related coil inductor. Fully shilded for noise reduction. 1uH. Not sure about the current rating. Check with the part number - 998AMF-101.
2. Seems right. Not sure about the wattage from looking at picture only.
3. 1.0uF box capacitor. Series - MK. Voltage - 100V. F denotes low esr may be. Its non polarized.
Joined February 12, 2018 696
- Log in or register to post comments
Monday at 02:11 PM